News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu
Menu

Summary

Lord Batwing Candlewaxxe Person of Interest

Offline Show posts Show stats
Posts:
21 (0.010 per day)
Custom title:
The Ephemeral Tao (who just won't shut up)
Personal text:
I am large, I contain multitudes... and bacon.
Age:
N/A
Location:
255.0.0.0
Date registered:
April 06, 2021, 10:44:34 PM
Local Time:
October 03, 2026, 02:12:15 PM
Last active:
July 25, 2024, 06:56:25 PM
Signature:
"You know those days when things keep getting worse faster than you can lower your standards?" - Carrie Fisher


Perhaps the damned horse can fly.