News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu
Menu

Summary

NewSpag Known to Authorities

Offline Show posts Show stats
Posts:
113 (0.021 per day)
Custom title:
14 kb/s
Personal text:
Who am I again?
Age:
N/A
Location:
Two kilograms left of above the below place
Date registered:
April 25, 2012, 02:45:40 AM
Local Time:
October 10, 2026, 08:02:18 PM
Last active:
December 24, 2012, 10:24:08 AM
Signature:
QuoteOne day I realized life was pointless.  I've been celebrating ever since.
Quote
There's beauty in everything so lets destroy it all together.
Sometimes Always is Never.  For everything else there's Mastercard.