News:

In North Korea, this forum wouldn't be banned, it would be revered and taught in schools as a palatable and preferable version of Western history. And in many ways, that's all the truth the children of North Korea need

Main Menu

Trying is over-rated

Started by Payne, May 21, 2007, 11:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

We are the Anti Colony.
      We are those who have not met ourselves.
We are all the coolest things you've ever heard of.

Understanding that we are everything, and nothing, it is inevitable, perhaps, that we play with fire to build self congratulatory monuments.

We are the winners.
      We are the faceless avatars of our age.
We are worthy of no pity or thanks, but only because (and when) WE say so.

Glory in the fight, fellow ghosts of the internets, because it IS a fight, even scrawling your name in the mud with a stick is a victory.

We are the nameless celebrity.
      We are the wielders of the cyanide pen.
We shit all over your roses, becuase it helps US grow.

And now?

Now we wait for something to happen, or cause things to happen, or sit in imbecilic bliss.

We really ARE the dogs bollocks.

We have mad skillz.
      We hate you.
We play meme-poker while the world unexpectedly DOESN'T implode under it's own stupidity.

Underneath every one of us is a chair, we maid it our bitch, but it also made us our bitch. Meanwhile, we disbelieve in the Gods, the Government and the mail-man. Sometimes we don't even believe in ourselves anymore, so far has our search for troof and lulz gone.

Questions? No longer do we ask them, meaningless as the answers, nay, the words, have become. We merely make statements proceeded by the polite"?"

FUCK you? Hell Yeah!

O.K. lets roll the dice, see who plays first, and write some pithy internet poetry. We have so much anger going to waste, lets document it, pigeon hole it, lay it down for posterity. These are the days we truly are alive, and we should really leave something for the poor, dead, kids of tomorrow.              Maybe not.

And when all is really said and done, all i really wanted to say is "Fuck me, I want a beer!!" So how the fuck did I get here?

EDIT: Spelling mistake on the fourth fuckin word. Though "Ant Colony" works almost as well...

LHX

Quote from: Payne on May 21, 2007, 11:59:31 PM
   We have mad skillz.
      We hate you.
We play meme-poker while the world unexpectedly DOESN'T implode under it's own stupidity.
thats the dope shit right there
neat hell

Idem

Underneath every one of us is a chair, we maid it our bitch, but it also made us our bitch. Meanwhile, we disbelieve in the Gods, the Government and the mail-man. Sometimes we don't even believe in ourselves anymore, so far has our search for troof and lulz gone.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Thurnez Isa

And when all is really said and done, all i really wanted to say is "Fuck me, I want a beer!!" So how the fuck did I get here?

A little bit of inspiration

:mittens:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Payne

Thanks guys.

Might come back and edit later, I gave up on the editing process a little because it was boring me.

Lies

Edit the post?
It seemed fucking brilliant to me, how could you make it any better?

That last line really hits it home.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!