News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Tripping Fives

Started by Nawaxo, August 10, 2010, 02:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nawaxo

During a trip to somewhere, as I entered the town, a giant truck with a big red apple and a letter Q (which is as good a K, since there is no K in italian) greeted me, and the numbers on the same face of the truck added up to 32.

Something had to happen. That same night, my perfeclty working cellphone decided that, countrary to what the indicator seemed to believe, indeed his battery was empty. As I woke up witouth his aid, I hastened to not miss the bus assuming it was probably already too late, but lo and behold: it was hours earlier.

As I stubled confused across the town, waiting some 3 hours for the bus, a bookstore sold me a copy of "THE FOUR SUNS" or "How mansonry explains the REAL history of mankind descending from the same population that OFFICIAL HISTORY conspires to ignore!"

And the book said: how omnipresent is the sign of the cross! Sometimes you just have to disregard that other little lines, or you had one arm less or one arm too much, bent arms, wings and some were actually knots... but lines do cross!

How deluded you are, little book! How many simple symbols and geometric motifs can be interpreted as a kind of "cross" just by looking hard enough! You just look at all the details and select the ones that suit your needs!

And as I went home, a street sign said "50" and was followed by "Bar 23". Indeed Eris was speking to me.

And she was.

Triple Zero

:mittens:

I like it!

You probably want to modify your post to say "cellphone" instead of "cello", though. I had to puzzle for a while before I understood what you meant by that (cello is a musical instrument).

Also, a bunch of spelling errors, but since you're not a native speaker, you are excused :-P
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nephew Twiddleton

Cellphone makes more sense. I was stumped by that one, I must admit.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS