News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Madeline’s Inferno

Started by Raphaella, May 29, 2008, 12:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphaella

I was inspired by NWC to post some of my horrible, terrible, no good poetry! I also did not wish to hijack his tread, so here in its own little space I bring you some lines I wrote for my little sister. I had grand plans to turn it into a graphic novel but alas... I broke up with the illustrator before he had a chance to finish it. So much for my dreams. This is best when read, keeping in mind the theme of Madeline, there were 12 little girls in 2 straight lines and the youngest one was Madeline...

Madeline's Inferno by Raphaella VonMercer.

In my mind I'm wondering, fearing all the things I am now hearing. Screams and moans above, beneath me with shackled hands they wont release me.

The demons hands are pinching pulling; I close my eyes but can't stop looking. Tearing flesh and gnawing bone, these tormented screams are they my own?

I try to wake but I'm not sleeping, feeling pain now I think I'm bleeding. I feel them biting I feel them clawing I see another I think it's gnawing.

Jeering smiles and twisted laughter, I wonder what they'll do after all my flesh and bones are eaten and my head's too badly beaten.

Then one turned and said to me, his ghoulish voice full of glee, "We'll serve your head up on a platter and after that it will not matter, but we'll do a dance and spin around and then your eyeballs we will pound. We'll make a jelly, a tasty treat and spread it on your hands and feet. We'll eat them up and gulp them down, fingers make a crunching sound!
Then we'll boil what's left of your head, brush our fangs and go to bead."

"In the morning we'll be waking then you'll find you're whole and baking. Pretty soon we'll start again right where your terror all began. This will be your ever after, followed by our ghoulish laughter."

Sure enough I woke again right where this horror all began. Wrists and ankles bound and shackled hearing screams and hideous cackles. Painful torture soon did follow, too horrified to feel this sorrow.

Only now to change a bit they threw me a flaming pit, waited till I was charred and black and had a crispy snack.

Over and over and over again back to where it all began. I never asked though I know I can tell, if this is heaven I'd hate to see hell.

P.S.
My little sister really thought this was funny. She is a strange one.

The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Sir Squid Diddimus

i think my son would love this
(he's 13)

Raphaella

Then feel free to print it out, or write it down for him. Like I said I wrote it for my little sister, she was 7 at the time. She thought is was great! If your son likes to draw, it would be cool to see what he would come up with based on this little poem.  :lol:
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Sir Squid Diddimus

oh crap.

he loves to draw and comes up with some pretty.... interesting things