News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

I'M LOVIN IT!

Started by The Wisdom Cube, August 18, 2006, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fomenter

Quote from: Suu on May 28, 2009, 12:57:03 AM

...They BOTH suck and need to be blown completely off the face of the planet. EuroDisney and Tokyo DisneyLand can go too.
the Disney in France can stay unexploded,
its the least we can do
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Dysnomia

they do all suck (but I'm not much of a theme park person anyways), but the rides in California=bigger.  Even with as terrified of heights as I am (the dip in Ca. POTC ride always makes my stomach drop), the FL Pirates ride left me with a "that was IT?" impression.  Among other things naturally. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Pope Dysnomia on May 29, 2009, 01:25:33 AM
they do all suck (but I'm not much of a theme park person anyways), but the rides in California=bigger.  Even with as terrified of heights as I am (the dip in Ca. POTC ride always makes my stomach drop), the FL Pirates ride left me with a "that was IT?" impression.  Among other things naturally. 

everything in FL leaves me with a "that was it" feeling.

siiiiiiiiiiiigh

<----bitter and angry

AM I HAVING A STROKE??

LMNO

Dysnomia

Quote from: Squid on May 29, 2009, 07:59:44 AM
Quote from: Pope Dysnomia on May 29, 2009, 01:25:33 AM

everything in FL leaves me with a "that was it" feeling.

siiiiiiiiiiiigh

<----bitter and angry

AM I HAVING A STROKE??

:lol:

However, I am in love with the JW Marriot over in Orlando.  Stayed there when I went with my youth group on this get together thing with other churches.  Long story short, I went because we payed for the trip before I de-converted.  Plus the hotel was kickass and we threw raves.  :D  There's also this never ending river that's attached to several pools, with this amazing grill in it.  Would totally stay there again if I could afford it.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif