News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

attn great poo

Started by the last yatto, September 29, 2010, 08:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

Ps there will be a quiz next week
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

The Great Pope of OUTSIDE

:argh!: I HAVE TOO MUCH HOMEWORK ALREADY!

But I'll read this anyway.
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Jasper

Oh GPOO?

Could you do this too, while you're at it?

http://science.widener.edu/svb/pset/kineticii.html

Thanks a bunch.  :)

Not a good idea. I absolutely suck balls at anything math related.  :lol: You'll probly end up with a worse grade that what you'd get if you did nothing at all.
There are times when I imagine God laughing until it cries, shouting, "I am going to fuck ALL your minds over, and you're going to pay me for it!"

Jasper

Oh, it's not actually assigned to me.  I don't even go to that college.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 30, 2010, 11:10:11 PM
Not a good idea. I absolutely suck balls at anything math related.  :lol: You'll probly end up with a worse grade that what you'd get if you did nothing at all.

Just google it.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 01, 2010, 05:19:57 AM
Quote from: The Great Pope of OUTSIDE on September 30, 2010, 11:10:11 PM
Not a good idea. I absolutely suck balls at anything math related.  :lol: You'll probly end up with a worse grade that what you'd get if you did nothing at all.

Just google it.

:thumb: