Main Menu

ATTN: PD.COM

Started by Don Coyote, October 04, 2010, 02:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: BadBeast on October 05, 2010, 06:20:13 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 05, 2010, 06:12:10 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 05, 2010, 06:10:16 AM
Seriously though, the only person on the whole board, who has consistantly and conspicuously avoided all the Discordians, for the longest, is Theosophus.  Ever since he just about got outed as a nonce, he really seems to have kept his head down.

It took a second time and then most activity for him to finally run like a coward. I do remember another time his...past was brought up and was stuffed away.
There's still the tiny nagging thought that in 15 years, they might dig up his basement, and find a right old boneyard.  :aaa:

That is why I plan on living in a desert.

BadBeast

Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 05, 2010, 06:21:20 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 05, 2010, 06:20:13 AM
Seriously though, the only person on the whole board, who has consistantly and conspicuously avoided all the Discordians, for the longest, is Theosophus.  Ever since he just about got outed as a nonce, he really seems to have kept his head down.

It took a second time and then most activity for him to finally run like a coward. I do remember another time his...past was brought up and was stuffed away.
There's still the tiny nagging thought that in 15 years, they might dig up his basement, and find a right old boneyard.  :aaa:

That is why I plan on living in a desert.
No Cellars? Or more lonely graves?  :evil:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain

Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 05, 2010, 06:19:24 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on October 05, 2010, 06:16:59 AM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on October 05, 2010, 06:14:24 AM
Seriously though, the only person on the whole board, who has consistantly and conspicuously avoided all the Discordians, for the longest, is Theosophus.  Ever since he just about got outed as a nonce, he really seems to have kept his head down.

I really gotta stop taking weekends off, cuz I have no idea what you're on about.

It's more fucking bleed over of TCC into PD.

FUCK YOU GUISE!!!!!

Jesus, is that still going on?

Dude, we've been doing this since the summer of 2007, on and off.  IT WILL NEVER END.

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on October 05, 2010, 03:40:41 PM
Quote from: Pēleus on October 05, 2010, 03:37:16 PM
Speaking of cellar
:troll:

Hmm, it is rather tempting...

Eeeeee! I say yes. Also I bet they would LOVE Ruby.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Ithink I love Ruby too. (When she's not posting here)  :hit:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4