News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

DISCORDIA 2109

Started by Template, July 14, 2009, 03:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cainad (dec.)

I think he might have. :lulz:

the last yatto

i wonder how one would go about reversing the order of the seasons. is this the purpose of OM?
i mean from a comfortable numb point of view, confusion sounds alot better then aftermath.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on July 15, 2009, 06:17:22 PM
Well, I'm not sure Discordianism will ever gain any more appreciable prominence between now and any point in the future.  I think it would take some celebrity pulling a Tom Cruise or a Madonna and adopting Discordianism as the next trendy religion before any light from the mainstream, or any stream, is shined upon it.  I think it will continue to bubble in the underground as it pretty much has since its inception.  The mediums through which material is transmitted may look very different decades from now, but I think the social mechanisms for transmitting the material will be very similar.  

I'm thinking as long as we keep getting snubbed we'll be in the clear.  Watching these pagan forums, for instance, really keep their guard up against Discordianism tells me that people will continue to take their own ideas too seriously.   If, for some reason, everyone drops all the horseshit and dogma for a good all around laughter at life then ... well there really wouldn't be a need for Discordianism anymore, i suppose.

... :sadbanana:

NAAWWW!

edit: For repetition.