News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

ADORABLE VEGETARIAN SPIDER!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 12, 2009, 07:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Somewhere a Fred is shitting bricks.

Suu

I already shat enough for both of us.

Why do I look at this shit again? Gah.

Also, being a vegetarian spider defeats the fucking purpose of being a spider. If you HAVE to be a fucking spider and scare the shit out of me, eat the damn mosquitoes. Christ.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Kai

If I die, I want to be reincarnated as a spider, so I can scare Suu. And eat mosquitoes.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Halfbaked1

I am about to break away from my fellow Arachnaphobes and say that indeed this spider is cute.

This in no way changes the fact that any confrontation with one of these animals will result in one of 2 things occuring

1.  I run screaming like a little girl

2.  I open fire with a large calibre pistol

Just depends on where and when the encounter occurs.

Sir Squid Diddimus

oh goodness that little guy is just cute

LMNO

I don't know about you, but those ants are freaking me out more than the spider.

Dimocritus

I'm not sure about adorable (spiders that jump freak me the fuck out), but it certainly is interesting. Out of 40,000 types of spiders, only one eats plants?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

40,000 types of spiders  :x

well at least its tiny...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It spends most of its time hiding from ants!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Quote from: Nigel on October 13, 2009, 09:05:26 PM

How is that not cute. Its just like Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Z³ on October 14, 2009, 05:53:38 AM
Quote from: Nigel on October 13, 2009, 09:05:26 PM

How is that not cute. Its just like Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

OMG I HAS A VEGETABLE, WHERE DO I HIDE ME FROM THE ANTS?
                                       \

Brotep

QuoteBut the crafty Bagheera kiplingi has found a way to exploit this symbiotic relationship.

Anyone else notice this?   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Brotep on October 14, 2009, 08:09:48 PM
QuoteBut the crafty Bagheera kiplingi has found a way to exploit this symbiotic relationship.

Anyone else notice this?   :lulz:

Yes! It's awesome. I loved The Jungle Book when I was a kid, I must have read it 20 times.