News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

Analyse this...

Started by P3nT4gR4m, October 28, 2007, 01:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

I still haven't had a lucid dream, but then I haven't been following the regimen for it like I was supposed to.  I can remember my dreams pretty well though.

Last night I was being tested for some sort of intiation, and some bastard kept putting spiders on my t-shirt when he thought I wasn't paying attention, to scare me. I don't like spiders, its true, but even in my dream I just flicked them off and gave him an evil look.  My dream antagonists are retarded.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on November 19, 2009, 08:56:54 PM
I still haven't had a lucid dream, but then I haven't been following the regimen for it like I was supposed to.  I can remember my dreams pretty well though.

Last night I was being tested for some sort of intiation, and some bastard kept putting spiders on my t-shirt when he thought I wasn't paying attention, to scare me. I don't like spiders, its true, but even in my dream I just flicked them off and gave him an evil look.  My dream antagonists are retarded.

What regimen were you trying?
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cain

The one where you test reality every hour by either looking at your hands or re-reading something to see if it said the same thing.  Stephen LaBerge's technique, I think.  I just forget to do it every hour.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on November 19, 2009, 09:02:05 PM
The one where you test reality every hour by either looking at your hands or re-reading something to see if it said the same thing.  Stephen LaBerge's technique, I think.  I just forget to do it every hour.

Ah, yeah mine was similar... Trying to change the color of the floor every hour and keeping the dream journal...
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson