News:

Discordianism:  It is some kind of a communist sect.

Main Menu

Interesting cracked article

Started by Lies, April 11, 2010, 07:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: PopeTom on April 16, 2010, 12:52:01 AM
Quote from: EoC on April 15, 2010, 11:59:38 PM
Can you spot the Chaos star?

http://www.cracked.com/article_18476_5-ancient-acts-war-that-changed-face-earth_p2.html

Do you mean to insinuate that the Dutch are all spags?  Or just the people of Naarden?

Trip 0 and Regret are the only Dutch I know and they are both spags.  It's the only conclusion I can come to.

Seriously though that photo didn't look real, I thought it was some rendered image.  Looks like I've made a fool of myself.   :lulz:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

PopeTom

Star shaped fortifications became all the rage once humans started lobbing cannon balls at one another.

While not chaos stars exactly you can see similar design in Ft. McHenery and Ft. Ticonderoga.

I imagine there are even more similar shaped structures all across Europe and the Middle East.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Chairman Risus

Quote from: PopeTom on April 16, 2010, 03:16:30 AM
Star shaped fortifications became all the rage once humans started lobbing cannon balls at one another.

While not chaos stars exactly you can see similar design in Ft. McHenery and Ft. Ticonderoga.

I imagine there are even more similar shaped structures all across Europe and the Middle East.

WHAT WERE DISCORDIANS DOING WAY BACK THEN? I THOUGHT WE PENTIONED TO BAN TIME TRAVELERS.

RISUS,
                                                                                                       :monkeydance:

PopeTom

Quote from: Risus on April 16, 2010, 03:41:05 AM
Quote from: PopeTom on April 16, 2010, 03:16:30 AM

WHAT WERE DISCORDIANS DOING WAY BACK THEN? I THOUGHT WE PENTIONED TO BAN TIME TRAVELERS.

I know three Discordians who never signed onto the time travel ban treaty.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

The Wizard

QuoteI THOUGHT WE PENTIONED TO BAN TIME TRAVELERS.

Oh...I didn't know about that. Oops. (goes off to destroy evidence of time travel)
Insanity we trust.