News:

PD.com - you don't even believe in nihilism anymore

Main Menu

So yeah, Dok Howl is Roger?

Started by Mourning Star, March 01, 2010, 08:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 02, 2010, 06:41:27 AM
the man is sick and you're encouraging this death coffee ?
Roger's already proven his immunity to it. Okay, relative immunity. He didn't die, is my point.

With any luck, the stuff will sear the brainvirus right out of his system. Best results would probably be obtained by pouring the coffee directly onto the eyeballs.
Is it plugged in?

Sir Squid Diddimus

whoa whoa..

dude's got... a brain virus??

I AM CONFUSE  :?

Remington

Is it plugged in?

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Sir Squid Diddimus

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on March 02, 2010, 06:47:27 AM
whoa whoa..

dude's got... a brain virus??

I AM CONFUSE  :?

I R CONFUSE TOO.  IS TINY MEN IN MAH BRAINZ.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 02, 2010, 02:32:40 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky on March 02, 2010, 02:30:21 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 02, 2010, 02:07:32 AM
Quote from: Mork on March 02, 2010, 02:06:45 AM
I'm surprised Roger hasn't OD'd on death coffee yet.

I am immortal.

It's true.

ATTN. I WILL NOT BE MAKING BBQ BEEF UNTIL DEATH COFFEE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO ME.

Thank you for your time.

[/off topic]

Okay.

You asked for it.  When Saturday comes and there's no game because the whole crew has had a half hour of sleep and a rotten gut from Friday night, I expect I will be hearing no complaints.

This week is already figured out, and I definitely want to play. But I might start coming on non-gaming weekends, due to I have a car.

Mourning Star

So yeah...What brain virus?  Like does it have a name?  Or is it like the guy on the couch, it was there when you moved in, and you never asked for a name, you just hoped he didn't piss himself on your couch?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mourning Star on March 02, 2010, 05:55:26 PM
So yeah...What brain virus?  Like does it have a name?  Or is it like the guy on the couch, it was there when you moved in, and you never asked for a name, you just hoped he didn't piss himself on your couch?

I don't know, and if they know, they didn't tell me.  It's "a virus", AFAIK.

As long as the treatment works, I don't care enough to have another spinal tap to find out specifically what it is.
Molon Lube

Mourning Star

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's like NAMBLA, except that instead of The Love That Dare Not Speak It's Name it's The Virus That's Buggering Roger's Temporal Lobes.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 02, 2010, 11:01:22 PM
It's like NAMBLA, except that instead of The Love That Dare Not Speak It's Name it's The Virus That's Buggering Roger's Temporal Lobes.

ATTN, TINY PERVERTS:  GET YOUR DICKS OUT OF MAH BRAIN STEM.  KTHXBYE.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

A funny thought; I have never looked up "temporal lobe" disconnected from "epilepsy" before. Now I know where it's located, what it controls, why it does the funny stuff it does, and that there is only one (in my imagination there were two). Thanks internet!

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 03, 2010, 08:28:27 PM
A funny thought; I have never looked up "temporal lobe" disconnected from "epilepsy" before. Now I know where it's located, what it controls, why it does the funny stuff it does, and that there is only one (in my imagination there were two). Thanks internet!

Those tiny men were sodomizing my reticular formation.  I may have to wrap my brain in a diaper.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 03, 2010, 10:28:03 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 03, 2010, 08:28:27 PM

Those tiny men were sodomizing my reticular formation.  I may have to wrap my brain in a diaper.

:lulz: :horrormirth: :lulz: