News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Attn: Eurospags and Soccer fans in general.

Started by Suu, April 30, 2010, 03:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

And for the World Cup, I'm supporting the traditional Scottish team again this go round, A.B.E. (Anyone But England, basically whoever England are playing at any given time).

I can still do that despite having an English girlfriend.

MMIX

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on May 18, 2010, 10:42:58 AM
And for the World Cup, I'm supporting the traditional Scottish team again this go round, A.B.E. (Anyone But England, basically whoever England are playing at any given time).

it is only a tradition because yet again Scotland failed to qualify . . .

MMIX - will enjoy the football better after England are eliminated, because the tension of waiting for them to:- shoot themselves in the foot by losing to the weakest teams in the group phase, draw all their matches and go out on goal difference, finish with 9 men, lose yet another penalty shootout, or get screwed by this years Maradona, spoils it for me
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

Payne

Quote from: MMIX on May 18, 2010, 04:00:21 PM

....so?

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

the last yatto

speaking of abe

saw a bunch of people trying to brazil, england's 2018 bid
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on May 18, 2010, 10:39:54 AM
Quote from: LMNO on April 30, 2010, 01:33:58 PM
I tend to root for Aberdeen, because I just really like yelling "AAAABEEEERDEEEEEEEEEEEEN!"

Oddly enough, that's something I find true of EVERY other Aberdeen F.C. fan. That, and they like Tenants Lager and falling over in a puddle of vomit and spilled kebabs outside Pittodrie.

~~~Payne: Long term Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire resident.
I will illustrate my knowledge of, and interest in soccer thus: Aberdeen makes me think of Dune.
AAARRAAAAAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on May 18, 2010, 05:35:41 PM
Quote from: MMIX on May 18, 2010, 04:00:21 PM

....so?

But i support the Republic Of Ireland!

who also failed to qualify,

i like to fap over the japanese team.

MMIX

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on May 18, 2010, 11:40:17 PM

But i support the Republic Of Ireland!

who also failed to qualify,
Not so much "failed to qualify" as had their own "Hand of God" disaster courtesy of the beautiful Thierry Henri - who at least had the good grace to admit it afterwards.

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on May 18, 2010, 11:40:17 PM
i like to fap over the japanese team.
You know - I'm pretty sure that there is a proper technical term for that  :wink:
"The ultimate hidden truth of the world is that it is something we make and could just as easily make differently" David Graeber

the last yatto

:omg:
how can it be offsides if they got a guy on the goal post....

Mexico cheated of a goal in a tied game on home turf :fnord:

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Rumckle

You need 2 people between the striker and the goal, normally the keeper is there, but in this case he wasn't.

Also, there have been a few interesting results, so far. I really wasn't expecting Korea to kick so much ass, or France to choke up against Nigeria.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Fuck soccer, or footbol or whatever the hell it's called

SHIRLING OR GTFO!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gu3mbl8SAk

BEST. SPORT. EVER.

Suu

Quote from: Rumckle on June 13, 2010, 07:41:33 AM
You need 2 people between the striker and the goal, normally the keeper is there, but in this case he wasn't.

Also, there have been a few interesting results, so far. I really wasn't expecting Korea to kick so much ass, or France to choke up against Nigeria.

I hope France fails EVERYTHING.  :argh!:

Also: The United States had more fans in the bar yesterday than England.   :eek:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Storebrand

Suu

HURLEY!!! YESS!!!

OMG, it's like...field hockey on methamphetamines.  :fap:

the last yatto