News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

I kinda made these, with my hand fingers.

Started by memy, May 30, 2010, 04:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memy

Warning! Imagewall. This is what I've done in the past. Hopefully posting a thread about what I've done will inspire me to actually do something new.

Gag. I went from the first page of my photobucket to the last picking out which ones I wanted to share, and some of my oldest stuff is terrible. I remember having more than this, too. Oh well.
ma-ma-say ma-ma-sah ma-ma-co-sah

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Whoa, I like these! Also, this one made me laugh:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

memy

Thanks!

Haha, I have no clue what made me draw that one. Redneck cornholders talking about corn?

I guess people spontaneously thinking/talking about corn reminded me of that old tv show "Two Stupid Dogs", which reminded me of people spontaneously shouting "Ball!" which is what made me add the ball, which is shouting ball.

Art logic!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If it was a T-shirt, I would so buy it! It's exactly the kind of absurdity that I love... I guess you could call it "Pinealism done right", as someone said about something a couple of days ago.

weltburger
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

good arts. i like the scribblyness of it all

also nigel why do you keep saying weltburger in random threads   :lol:

Reginald Ret

weltburger searches the forum for threads with his name in it.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Triple Zero

I like em! Some bits remind me somewhat of my own style, but then yours are different :-P
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Nast

It's sort of creepy, yet non-threatening at the same time.

I like the bird and the snail mobile. Adorable!  :)
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Nast

And the phrase "hand fingers" makes me wonder where else you could possibly have them.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

memy

Thanks everyone!

Well, there are the feet fingers, which everyone insists on calling toes.

Nast

Quote from: memy on June 01, 2010, 08:19:09 AM
Thanks everyone!

Well, there are the feet fingers, which everyone insists on calling toes.

That's funny, because both Spanish and Japanese don't distinguish between fingers/toes either.
Probably a lot of other languages too.