News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Music Thread: Thumbnail sketch of you as a music fan.

Started by AFK, July 29, 2010, 06:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

East Coast Hustle

first band I really got into: Def Leppard (but Appetite For Destruction was the single most important album ever)

favorite band overall: That's almost impossible. I can probably narrow it down to Therapy?, KMFDM, and OutKast

current obsession: La Coka Nostra (Everlast and Ill bill in the same group. I kid you not.)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Xooxe

The Offspring when I was 14. I grew up with little exposure to music.

Probably Aphex Twin. I went nuts over it.

I'm on a quest to look for brass or bowed bass with a chugging growl. Either orchestral or tango.

Pæs

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on July 29, 2010, 06:42:04 PM
1) The first band/musician you got into.
2) Overall favorite band/musician of all time
3) The newest or most recent band/musician you got into. (should be a new-ish band, not an old/established artist you just discovered.)

1) Robbie Williams. Lol. Properly 'got into', though? System of a Down.
2) Um. Difficult. Gogol Bordello, today.
3) Circus Contraption (Though I started listening to them a year ago and have had momentary obsessions with bands since, I'd still put them here.)