Main Menu

It's my birthday, ask me anything!

Started by PopeTom, September 13, 2010, 07:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Don Coyote

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

PopeTom

-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Hail Eris!

East Coast Hustle

IS THAT A HUGE CANCEROUS TUMOR IN YOUR PANTS, OR ARE YOU JUST HAPPY TO SEE ME?
\
:emily:

ACTUALLY, IT'S A TUMOR.
\
:mccain:

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

PopeTom

Now that it is no longer my birthday I will stop answering questions.

Thank you.
-PopeTom

Hail Eris!

Adios

Triple Zero

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 13, 2010, 08:21:55 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on September 13, 2010, 07:44:19 PMHow do we end the co-dependent bitch fest with TCC that is now what passes for "trolling"?

And if we do that, can we have PD back?

we need TripZip to write some sort of browser bomb that only activates if you're logged into PD.com and subsequently attempt to log into TCC.

Sometimes you just have to FORCE people to do what's right.

I dunno, people seem to be kicking arse over there. At least, a couple of things have been pretty much win. Also, it got us a couple of pretty cool new members. It also got us a couple of retarded trolls, but everybody gets to play with either of them and if you add one to the other, well fuck, I bet if we even just pit our n00bs against those trolls they could handle em with one hand behind their backs. How many trolls are there now anyway? The ones that keep returning? Two?

Additionally, as long as Cain is still busy scheming over there, it's not over. I trust he wouldn't waste his breath on just a bitch fest if there was no purpose to it. I wonder what the victory conditions are, however.

Though I'm sorry for you the ranting is down, Dok. I know you have a big passion for writing, and apparently a lot of our best writers (and our best insightful-writings-repliers) are keeping themselves busy with TCC. The other stuff, however, the crazy ideas, the weird science and technology, the humour and the pranks seem just fine though. You know I never been that much of a rant-person myself, but it's all aspects of what PD is. As long as most of them are active, the ones going slow will pick up sooner or later after some dormancy, I'm sure (=I hope).

So I don't really write rants. However, my plans for today are to fix Cramulus's wiki so that he and LMNO can collaborate to put the finishing touches on the Sacred Chao te Ching. Afterwards I'm going to fuck around with some code for shits and giggles. Either an idea I just had to identify trolls better, or some random generated squiggly line drawings. Or both.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

Nobody will ever convince me that there's anythign worthwhile to be gained by wasting all of our energy on a bunch of stupid smelly pagans. We've already got all the good people that were over there, now it's just like beating up retards.

I remember when PD didn't think of itself as some sort of Internet Fairness Police.

Adios

Cramulus

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on September 14, 2010, 12:09:55 PM
We've already got all the good people that were over there, now it's just like beating up retards.

I'm having trouble gaging the level of sympathy displayed in this post  :lol:

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS