I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Writing a New Story and You

Started by Kansai, December 24, 2010, 12:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kansai

Billy: sigh*
???: Hey, Billy!  What's wrong?
Billy: I'm trying to write an epic adventure but I have no ideas.
???: Hahaha.  Well, Billy, it just so happens that there are plenty of ideas floating around.
Billy: Really?
???: Yes.

That's right, kids (and adults).  You can help Billy (i.e. myself) come up with the hottest new story that will be told for ages (trolled and revised, as well).  All you have to do is post three characters, a conflict, and a setting.  I will pick the best combination of those three and write a story based on that.  (This way, if the story is bad, I can blame the audience)  I am not responsible for use of copyright, trademark, and explicit content provided by any third-party.  Bad posts, as defined by the topic initiator, may be subject to, but are not limited to, revision, deletion, reporting, and spamming.  Thank you and happy holidays!

Golden Applesauce

Characters:
Luke Skywalker
Darth Vader
Princess Leia

Setting: Star Wars Universe

Conflict: there's like a rebellion or something going on.

GO
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Golden Applesauce

Characters:
A man
A wolf
A goat
A cabbage

Setting:
A river.

Conflict:
Man wants to get the other three across river, wolf wants to eat goat, goat wants to eat cabbage.

YOU CAN DO THIS

Golden Applesauce

Characters:
A big rock
A medium rock
A small rock

Setting:
The moon

Conflict:
Life is meaningless.

THIS ONE HAS A LOT OF POTENTIAL BUT I'M NOT SURE IF YOU CAN HANDLE IT, DO YOUR BEST AND IT WILL ALL WORK OUT

Kansai

Not bad suggestions.  However, your second entry is invalid because you have exceeded the limit of three characters.  Still, I'm sure I can come up with something with the aid of your contribution.  I'll be sure to give you credit to the story should any of your recommendations be selected.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit