News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

MOTHER FUCKING PIECAKE OMG

Started by Sister Fracture, February 10, 2011, 09:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Sister Fracture

Quote from: navkat on February 17, 2011, 04:36:28 PM
Did you invent this? Like, by yourself? With no help from like, engineers n shit?

Cause this shit is fucking MENSA, right thar.

Nope, and there was also another one where I put some pie filling inside of the cake and icing on top, much more simple. That was a cakepie, and delicious.
Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Lord Bandog Ablegate the Wiser

I'll be turning 8,888 days old in a month, and stealing your idea because I need an epic dessert to celebrate. Except I'm going to put a rainbow cheesecake in the middle, so that'll make it a piecheesecakecake. Or something. Suggestions for how I might go even further overboard are welcome.

Also, hello.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: spazmagoog on March 03, 2011, 03:22:16 AM
I'll be turning 8,888 days old in a month, and stealing your idea because I need an epic dessert to celebrate. Except I'm going to put a rainbow cheesecake in the middle, so that'll make it a piecheesecakecake. Or something. Suggestions for how I might go even further overboard are welcome.

Also, hello.

Make piecheesecakecupcakes instead and deep fry them.

Lord Bandog Ablegate the Wiser

It would be too much work to fit all the layers in cupcake size, and I'm worried deep frying might ruin the cheesecake part. But I could make a few cupcakes and poke them into the top. A piecheesecakecupcakecake.

Maybe I should find some way to make it alcoholic.

navkat

Soak in brandy an let sit in the fridge afterwards?