News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

Since you have all allowed me to get bored...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 14, 2011, 07:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Thanks for the fantastic apps Rog, loving every minute of them. They are so much fun, all those great surveys you can do as well! I never had anyone want my opinion so badly before. I feel important now. I can bitch about Supermarkets not having my favorite pineapple chunks in stock, ugly unhelpful shop shelf trolls, the way the place is set out, slag off their shitnipple Security Guards for  following me around every time I go into Lidls, (despite never having shoplifted in there) I can go on and on, and they thank me with special offers for "valued research operatives". I'm a fucking bigshot now!

I get Double Nectar points, (whatever the fuck that means) coins to spend on pointless facebook shit, questionaires about all my facebook people, what they have said about me,  I'm having so much fucking fun, I don't think I can contain myself. It's like Xmas, and all my birthday blowjobs came at once to have a party, with me as the VIP Guest of honour! Yay me!

Later on, I'm going to be entered in a fuckton of big cash prize draws, and my inbox has never been so full up. Someone gave me a length of fucking fencing yesterday for my Farmville thing, it's great! I might have to employ a thick homeschooling  kid to help manage all my online activities now, Soon I hope to be earning points and shit with every mouse click. I've already had to change the batteries in the fucker twice. I never knew the internet could be so much fun, and make me so points rich too! You really are the bestest FB Buddy in the world! Now I need to go and lie down for a bit, because I've got carpel tunnel syndrome IN MY VISUAL FUCKING CORTEX! (Self diagnosed with my "Online Doctor" App. Wowsa!)

Did I overdo the sarcasm a bit here?   :fap: Because if anything, I think I underdid it!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4