News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Only another 9 days....

Started by Mangrove, May 12, 2011, 06:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Ah, October 21st. If this would have happened in 2006, the past 5 years of my life could have been waaaaaay different.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dysfunctional Cunt

I wonder if one could sue this man and his radio show for emotional trauma?

Adios

Quote from: Khara on May 24, 2011, 04:46:50 PM

His followers would first have to sue themselves for being massively stupid.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 24, 2011, 04:50:18 PM
Quote from: Khara on May 24, 2011, 04:46:50 PM

His followers would first have to sue themselves for being massively stupid.

No, I mean someone like us.  The emotional trauma of thinking the world was over, then it not being over, now it's going ot be over again and so on.  I really think someone could have a lawsuit.

Thurnez Isa

He probably just did get the date wrong... but by one day
and the only person that got raptured was Macho Man
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

AFK

I'll be pissed if this actually happens this time, as I will miss my birthday and be deprived of German Chocolate Cake.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 24, 2011, 05:19:52 PM
I'll be pissed if this actually happens this time, as I will miss my birthday and be deprived of German Chocolate Cake.  

Have it on the 20th, and (if it doesn't happen) again on your actual birthday.

Any excuse for cake...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Commander

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 23, 2011, 03:36:22 PM
It depends on who they were, where they lived, and if they left their front door unlocked.

I thought one of them was Macho Man Randy Savage...I wouldn't touch that guys stuff even with him dead.  He's fully capable of delivering a choke-slam from heaven.
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Luna on May 24, 2011, 02:44:11 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 24, 2011, 12:58:36 PM
Dear Luna,

There's not going to be an October 22, 2011, so there's no point in giving it to you. You wouldn't be able to spend it.

Best,
Harold Camping

Then there's no risk, now, is there?  Think of it as a show of faith.  Imagine how inspired the sheeple will be!

QuoteSounding as if he was hedging his best, Camping also said "I still have to live in a house, I still have to drive a car. What would be the value of that? If it is Judgement Day why would I give it away?"

http://lezgetreal.com/2011/05/invisible-rapture-happened-according-to-camping/

Called it  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Anna Mae Bollocks

I keep thinking there should be some kind of lolcat Invizzabul Rapchur meme...
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 25, 2011, 03:05:30 AM
Quote from: Luna on May 24, 2011, 02:44:11 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 24, 2011, 12:58:36 PM
Dear Luna,

There's not going to be an October 22, 2011, so there's no point in giving it to you. You wouldn't be able to spend it.

Best,
Harold Camping

Then there's no risk, now, is there?  Think of it as a show of faith.  Imagine how inspired the sheeple will be!

QuoteSounding as if he was hedging his best, Camping also said "I still have to live in a house, I still have to drive a car. What would be the value of that? If it is Judgement Day why would I give it away?"

http://lezgetreal.com/2011/05/invisible-rapture-happened-according-to-camping/

Called it  :lulz:

QuoteThe Rapture has failed to come and failed to go, but California preacher Harold Camping is not letting that stand in the way of his predictions, or, in fact, even letting it stand in the way of how his predictions are suppose to be. This past Saturday, 200 million Christians were suppose to be swept bodily into Heaven and a giant earthquake was suppose to roll across the world according to Camping. When that did not happen, what was a guy to do? Well, according to Camping, it was an invisible day of judgement and the world will still end on 21 October.

"Suppose to be"? "Hedging his best"? Do they not have editors?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Anna Mae Bollocks

The world will end invisibly and YOU BETTER BELIEVE THAT BCUZ IF YOU DON'T JESUS WILL THROW YOUR ASS IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. Which is also invisible.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division