News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Flying cars get OK from dept of transportation

Started by Triple Zero, July 08, 2011, 09:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Faust

That's a really cool site. Jetpacks are also now commercially available, although they are really expensive. Here comes the future we were promised!
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Precious Moments Zalgo

Cool, it can be flown with a sport pilot certificate, rather than requiring a recreational or private pilot license. 

I imagine it will be a while before the price on one of those comes down to something that normal people can afford. 

I wonder if those folded up wings create a big blind spot when you're driving?
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Phox

Quote from: Pastor Mungbean Zucchini on July 08, 2011, 01:46:53 PM
Cool, it can be flown with a sport pilot certificate, rather than requiring a recreational or private pilot license. 

I imagine it will be a while before the price on one of those comes down to something that normal people can afford. 

I wonder if those folded up wings create a big blind spot when you're driving?
$10,000 for one, so it says on the website.

ETA: Insomuch as they are currently available for purchase, at any rate. It's a "deposit until a purchase agreement is reached". Which translates to who the fuck knows? :lulz:

Bruno

Formerly something else...

President Television

Whenever I hear people talk about flying cars, all I can think of is piles of twisted flaming wreckage and the screams of the pilots trapped inside.
And then I think, "That's the spirit of the age."
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.