News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

NIGEL! GET EOT'S SCURVY ASS BACK IN HERE AND

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 13, 2012, 05:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

GET HIM TO EXPLAIN HIS FUCKED UP HOME TOWN!

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/45984479/

In Tucson, we DEMAND that behavior from our mayor, we don't recall the fucker!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ha! I would if I'd heard from the fucker in the last two weeks. He doesn't have a computer at home, either.

Also, isn't everyone in Wisconsin an alcoholic?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2012, 06:24:52 PM
Ha! I would if I'd heard from the fucker in the last two weeks. He doesn't have a computer at home, either.

Yeah, but you're apparently not supposed to get caught.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Portland's mayor is a lush and a fop who wears bow ties, with a penchant for barely-legal boys.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2012, 06:25:44 PM
Portland's mayor is a lush and a fop who wears bow ties, with a penchant for barely-legal boys.

Tucson's mayor just sorta snapped one day, and now he wanders the legal district throwing up in wastebaskets and passing out on the sidewalk a few nights every month.

But that's not really newsworthy, mostly because he's not running again.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2012, 06:25:36 PM

Oh, those wacky Lutherans!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2012, 06:27:57 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2012, 06:25:36 PM

Oh, those wacky Lutherans!

Yeah, they're the ones that think Catholics have too much fun.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 13, 2012, 06:27:07 PM
Quote from: Nigel on January 13, 2012, 06:25:44 PM

Tucson's mayor just sorta snapped one day, and now he wanders the legal district throwing up in wastebaskets and passing out on the sidewalk a few nights every month.

But that's not really newsworthy, mostly because he's not running again.

For perspective on what Portland looks for in a mayor, our most legendary and beloved mayor of all time, Bud Clark, is this guy:

a renowned drunk who was (and still is) known for being invariably found at the Goose Hollow Inn.

(the story behind the poster: http://www.photographicimage.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=620&step=4)

The Good Reverend Roger

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton

MAn, that makes my mayor seem boring. He's more of a sports guy. He takes to betting with the mayors of the towns with the opposing team. Apparently he's got a bet going on with the mayor of Denver that Brady is going to mop the floor with Tebow. Which I hope happens. Not because I give a balls about football, but because I'm sick of Tebow and if the broncos consistently lose to the Pats then that means god is on New England's side, which can lead to all sorts of lulz like God approves of gay marriage and shit.

[/tangents]
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Don Coyote

Quote from: Billy the Twid on January 14, 2012, 05:23:49 PM
MAn, that makes my mayor seem boring. He's more of a sports guy. He takes to betting with the mayors of the towns with the opposing team. Apparently he's got a bet going on with the mayor of Denver that Brady is going to mop the floor with Tebow. Which I hope happens. Not because I give a balls about football, but because I'm sick of Tebow and if the broncos consistently lose to the Pats then that means god is on New England's side, which can lead to all sorts of lulz like God approves of gay marriage and shit.

[/tangents]

:lulz: