News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Cain explains AUTHORITY

Started by Cain, February 01, 2012, 05:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on February 07, 2012, 12:47:30 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on February 04, 2012, 07:06:42 PM
But back on topic, the OP is about Authority, and part of any position of Authority is having to comply with those who have more of it than you do. It goes with the territory. It's not always a comfortable ride, but that's how it goes.  It's not something I've ever been comfortable with, which is why I have never sought Authority over anyone but myself.

(Also why I resent anyone who attempts to usurp that Authority, when I'm making such a supreme effort not to fuck with them)

Troof! There's a time and a place for authority. Most of the time and most places isn't it. They hand out this authority, willy nilly, to pretty much any fuckhead who asks for it. Coppers, store detectives, bouncers, bank managers, cocksuckers, fuckpigs and all the rest. They tell these monkeys they have authority over me. And each and every one, to a man, gets a sniff and turns into the next fucking stalin the minute he's given the hat.

Coppers are about the worst. Especially the little uns. I get noised up out my bed at three o clock in the morning on a school night and brother filth (all 4 foot nothing of him) on a curfew check and he's assured of the fact that he has the authority over me that I'm just going to wear it.
That's an appalling example of harassment, and abuse of position. I would be sorely tempted to quietly drop a cat out of a first floor window onto his head next time he knocks. Just to remind him how much authority he really has.
Quote from: P3nT4gR4m on February 07, 2012, 12:47:30 PM

. . .and he's assured of the fact that he has the authority over me that I'm just going to wear it. And I do. Cos I don't need the headache. But I'm comfortable with that. He's a very little man. I could pick him up and snap his spine like a twig. He lives because I'm not as petty as him. He walks away because I let it slide. That's real authority - to grant an annoying little wanker a stay of execution because you're too smart to get sucked into their stupid little pissing contest.

This is the most correct of motorcycles. 20 seconds of gratification is rarely worth 
3 years bird. Tempting, I know, but ultimately futile. There's nothing you can teach an obsequious little lickarse like that anyway. Fuckin' hell, you can't even swear at the cunts anymore without getting arrested.

I once asked one of them if he could arrest me if I called him a cunt. He said "Yes", then rattled off section and act. So then I asked him if he could arrest me if I just thought he was a cunt. He said "Don't be ridiculous".
So I said "Ok then, I think you're a cunt" and walked off before he could react. The thick cunt.  :lulz:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

LMNO

Quote from: BadBeast on February 07, 2012, 01:43:19 PM
I once asked one of them if he could arrest me if I called him a cunt. He said "Yes", then rattled off section and act. So then I asked him if he could arrest me if I just thought he was a cunt. He said "Don't be ridiculous".
So I said "Ok then, I think you're a cunt" and walked off before he could react. The thick cunt.  :lulz:

That must be the best use if E-Prime that I've ever heard about.