News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

There's really not much point to this, anymore.

Started by Doktor Howl, March 26, 2012, 08:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rong

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 04, 2012, 05:42:52 PM
As a matter of fact, perhaps the best way to express that meta-frustration ( :lol: ) is to simply start treating people in exactly the same way they treat me.  If I am considered the source of all evil and completely untrustworthy by someone, I shall simply treat that person as they are; an enemy until proven otherwise.

I am sick to fucking death of being the default bad guy in all situations, and I have to say that the last few weeks have been a real fucking eye-opener for me, as far as who thinks I'm some sort of universal scapegoat.

holy shit - just read this post and it feels all synchronicity-ish and shit.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Freeky

rong

"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2012, 03:08:06 PM
Trip, I was out of line.  I apologize.

It's okay. Accepted. I'm not entirely convinced of the wisdom in posting what I did either, especially when it's the 3rd or 4th thing I write after being gone for a few weeks. Or maybe I really did have to get that off my chest. I don't know.

Big hugs all around, then! :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 05, 2012, 05:55:02 PM
Big hugs all around, then! :D

Okay, but if I start humping your leg, just nail me with the taser.
Molon Lube