News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

The one thing I've learned here is

Started by Sano, October 11, 2012, 04:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sano

Never, NEVER go to Tucson. Whatever the hell that is, never go there.
Everything comes to an end, reader. It is an old truism to which may be added that not everything that lasts, lasts for long. This latter part is not readily admitted; on the contrary the idea that an air castle lasts longer than the very air of which it is made is hard to get out of a person's head, and this is fortunate, otherwise the custom of making those almost eternal constructions might be lost.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sano on October 11, 2012, 04:55:05 PM

Why?  It's awesome down here.

Okay, yeah, I can't sit down properly or walk straight, on account of being stung in the g'nads by a hornet, but that could happen ANYWHERE.  Sure, we have weird fucking murders, insanely horrible car accidents, and more crazy people per square mile than even DC, but we also have loads of perverts.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sano

Quote from: Man Yellow on October 11, 2012, 04:58:06 PM
Quote from: Sano on October 11, 2012, 04:55:05 PM

Why?  It's awesome down here.

Okay, yeah, I can't sit down properly or walk straight, on account of being stung in the g'nads by a hornet, but that could happen ANYWHERE.  Sure, we have weird fucking murders, insanely horrible car accidents, and more crazy people per square mile than even DC, but we also have loads of perverts.

I happen to be allergic to your definition of awesome, then. And MY definition of "allergic" involves my brain exploding.
Everything comes to an end, reader. It is an old truism to which may be added that not everything that lasts, lasts for long. This latter part is not readily admitted; on the contrary the idea that an air castle lasts longer than the very air of which it is made is hard to get out of a person's head, and this is fortunate, otherwise the custom of making those almost eternal constructions might be lost.

LMNO

There is no Tucson anywhere.

LMNO
-goin' old school with it.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

At least we aren't Maine.  Or Portland.  Or the guy that lives in between.

Every time I do say you-know-who's name, he FEELS it and sends me hundreds of telegrams saying "TGRR, why persecutest thou me?"  And he calls up famous rock stars and tells them how Roger is trying to KILL him by electronic steam-powered Voodoo Guns.  So let's not hear any more shit about Tucson.  Go look at ECH if you want weird shit.

Oh, damn.