News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

Washington steps up

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, December 06, 2012, 10:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Don Coyote

Also https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152339174270093&set=a.215294370092.270234.40484170092&type=1&theater

It gives me the warm fuzzies to see this happening, especially with all these elderly people finally getting to do this.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: H0list on December 06, 2012, 10:10:06 PM
Also https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152339174270093&set=a.215294370092.270234.40484170092&type=1&theater

It gives me the warm fuzzies to see this happening, especially with all these elderly people finally getting to do this.

Seriously, it's so sweet to get to see people who have been committed to each other for years finally have the legal rights and recognition as partners that they deserve.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

No! We cant have monogamous gay couples get married! It would rob us of the promiscuous stereotype to use to marginalize them!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Make all marriage illegal! Legal contracts are only meaningful within the context of christianity anyway!

Don Coyote

Quote from: ho|ist on December 06, 2012, 11:31:50 PM
Make all marriage illegal! Legal contracts are only meaningful within the context of christianity anyway!

ALL BUSINESS CONTRACTS MUST BE OVERSEEN BY A PRIEST AND ONLY AFTER ALL PARTIES HAVE UNDERGONE BUSINESS COUNSELING AND DONATED TO THE CHURCH

Nephew Twiddleton

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

AFK

Gay marriage goes into effect here in Maine too, I think on the 29th.  I think there are some midnight weddings already set up in some places.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton