News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

Always write under the influence

Started by Bu🤠ns, June 26, 2013, 08:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

I am considering taking the advice in the OP. Problem is, I really don't like alcohol, and the alternatives are a serious inconvenience to get hold of.

Still though, I am producing very little in the way of creative output lately and I feel like it's because I can't kick myself out of Autopilot Mode for some reason. A chemically-induced concussion usually helps in that department.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Left

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 28, 2013, 01:54:25 AM
Quote from: hylierandom, A.D.D. on June 27, 2013, 01:48:54 PM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 26, 2013, 09:03:10 PM
So much semicolon hate. This kind of makes me want to get drunk or eat a bag of shrooms just to see what would happen to my writing. What could go wrong?

You could end up naked and screaming in an ambulance.
...Apparently 6 caps are too much if you're a control freak and cannot handle your cats teleporting.

Quote from: Cain on June 26, 2013, 10:07:54 PM
First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.
...Always hating on the intersex people, I swear.

Shit. My cat teleports NOW and I'm not on anything other than Pepsi. The naked in an ambulance sounds like a dream I had once, though. Were the ambulance's walls made of yeti tongues?
Nah, just a couple of ambulance crewmen, one of whom told the (ex)wife that "Yeah, six caps are just WAY too much for starting out."
Except I was on 9, and didn't call an ambulance...did get naked, then put my clothes back on, then got naked again.
It was a really weird night.
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Q. G. Pennyworth

First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Permission to steal for marginalia?

Cain

Quote from: Queen Gogira Pennyworth, BSW on June 28, 2013, 09:13:15 PM

Permission to steal for marginalia?

It's a Vonnegut quote, so it's entirely up to you to use as you please.

Q. G. Pennyworth