News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Bite-Sized Round-Up.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., June 22, 2013, 07:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

If Nigel still has her invite code, surely!
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Q. G. Pennyworth

There's another version sort of thing like Graze called Goodies Co or something. $7 a month. Powered by Wal-Mart. Tried one box just to see what was up. It was all gross tasting stuff that said "Free samples not intended/labeled for resale." Complete waste of time, if you were wondering.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm not actually all that impressed with Graze either, to tell the truth.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Quote from: Facemeat on September 08, 2013, 04:07:05 PM
I'm not actually all that impressed with Graze either, to tell the truth.

Yeah, I like the flapjack bits but their 'savory' selection isn't particularly appetizing. Maybe things'll change when they expand their selection some.

Q. G. Pennyworth

We've been doing okay on graze, but the dried fruit is really "meh" so far. The kids like the pistachios, but we can get that cheaper at the store.