News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

PI with Malice Aforethought: Eater of Clowns, redux

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 14, 2013, 04:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

The Economicon was, legend has it, written by EoC, "The Mad Honkey".  It was rumored to contain forbidden knowledge that had never been intended for human eyes, and was supposedly bound in the skin of Alan Greenspan.  It was banned by every government and mainstream church, but was handed down, translation by translation, by one mad cultist after another.

One particular hazard, of course, is the sheer number of translations...Any given copy may or may not bear ANY resemblance to the original Namerique version, and you certainly don't want your soul and possibly even your bank account put at risk by transposed vowels.

Among other things, the book supposedly includes even the potent Laffer Curve, the bizarre and unworldly mathematics which legend states ended the Namerique civilization...As well as the Trickle Down curse, which was used to smite uppity commoners who had forgotten their place.

Precisely WHY EoC felt the need to record this dangerous information is unknown, as shortly after penning the work, EoC was torn to pieces in the marketplace by invisible accountants.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

I am but a Sliver of the Divine Market, one of the Eight Headers of the Forbidden Columns.
I am the Figure Which is Not Recorded, hidden forgery of the Urbook.

A mistake unnoticed, which disrupted the supply lines and left the army weak and broken and defeated and opened the way for the Great Tide of OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

LMNO

The Economicon?

I sharted.

This also may be the very thing that jump starts my 3rd Circuit creativity. Finally.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 14, 2013, 05:35:04 PM
The Economicon?

I sharted.

This also may be the very thing that jump starts my 3rd Circuit creativity. Finally.

Well, get on it, then.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.