News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Long time no see

Started by Cuddlefish, May 14, 2015, 06:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 18, 2015, 02:04:51 AM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on May 17, 2015, 01:45:32 PM
Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on May 16, 2015, 03:10:12 AM
Quote from: Cuddlefish on May 14, 2015, 06:13:08 PM
So, I've been crazy busy with school for the past, well, seems like forever. But, I'm done for the time being.

I've been assisting in teaching categorical and symbolic logic for a while now (the average student's score has increased by around 20 points since I've been teaching), and I've reconstructed a traditional logic model called the square of opposition to require fewer rules and to be over-all easier to teach. I mentioned a little something about it a while ago, but it hadn't been finished and I didn't want the word to get out until it was. But, it's finished now. The square hasn't been changed in over a hundred years, so it's a fairly big deal.  My paper is on the URI digital commons site, so I figured I'd drop a link if anyone was interested.

Other than that: Hi!

http://digitalcommons.uri.edu/srhonorsprog/408/

Dimo! Nice to see you, and nice work! I haven't read it through but I'm downloading it for after finals.

Hey Nigel. Still kicking ass, I presume?

Pretty much, although right now today at this very moment I should be studying for a Cell Bio midterm instead of slacking off on the internet.

Werd. Now that I'm done with my undergrad, I'll have more time for internet weirdos (talking with and being one :P)
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?