News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

wouldnt fit in the sig

Started by Horab Fibslager, March 16, 2005, 02:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

shock1 :
VERB:   1. To deprive of courage or the power to act as a result of fear, anxiety, or disgust: appall, consternate, daunt, dismay, horrify, shake. See FEAR. 2. To affect with a strong feeling of moral aversion: scandalize. See RIGHT. 3. To cause to experience a sudden momentary shock: electrify, jolt, startle. See EXCITE, SURPRISE. 4. To inflict physical or mental injury or distress on: traumatize, wound. See HELP.
terror:
NOUN:   Great agitation and anxiety caused by the expectation or the realization of danger: affright, alarm, apprehension, dread, fear, fearfulness, fright, funk, horror, panic, trepidation. Slang : cold feet. Idioms: fear and trembling. See FEAR.
ths man is a terrorist:

faced with a choice between poverty and joining the cause, he is recruited into a cell and sent to training school where he isbroken down mentally and physically and rebuilt into a fanatic   a killing machine willing to sacrifice his life to destroy the livelyhoods of others at the whim of a few madmen.
When men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go...
And you've just have some kind of mushroom and your mind is moving low.

Go ask Alice I think she'll know
When logic and proportion have fallenly dead.
And the white knight is talking backwards and the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said

Feed your head
Hell is other people.

gnimbley

Horab Fibslager

the middel aprt is paraphrased from a hard hittign expose on the al quaeda network i saw a coupel years ago.
Hell is other people.

Chef

Quote from: run the place redthe middel aprt is paraphrased from a hard hittign expose on the al quaeda network i saw a coupel years ago.

SON, YUO DON'T KNOW WHAT "HARD HITTING" MEANS UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN ON THE WRONG END OF A SAMOAN WAR CLUB.

CHEF D,
HAS BEEN WORKING ON HIS CLUB FOR YEARS.
CHEF LIVES IN A MANTION.  YUO LIVE IN TENSE.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Chef
Quote from: run the place redthe middel aprt is paraphrased from a hard hittign expose on the al quaeda network i saw a coupel years ago.

SON, YUO DON'T KNOW WHAT "HARD HITTING" MEANS UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN ON THE WRONG END OF A SAMOAN WAR CLUB.

CHEF D,
HAS BEEN WORKING ON HIS CLUB FOR YEARS.

ahh stfu and come back when you'r.. bah whatever nevermind.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

He's been subdued by Roger's habaneros.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"