News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

I HATE YOU ALLL

Started by Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ, September 28, 2010, 05:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

East Coast Hustle

Best thread on this board in years.

10/10.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

I feel inspired by this thread.  There ought to be a special place for threads where outstanding models of spagsmanship are on display.

East Coast Hustle

In our defense, if you had drank that much you'd have been feeling pretty self-congratulatory for just being able to find the keyboard too.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on October 04, 2010, 11:08:32 PM
In our defense, if you had drank that much you'd have been feeling pretty self-congratulatory for just being able to find the keyboard too.

:lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

-Kel-

HHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!

actually saw this on reddit.

Good work Fred and ECH

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

East Coast Hustle

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: -Kel- on October 05, 2010, 08:06:21 AM
HHAAHAHAHAHAA!!!

actually saw this on reddit.

Good work Fred and ECH
WHERE'S MY UPVOTE, DAMMIT?!?!?!   :argh!:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘