News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

hamburgers

Started by minuspace, May 13, 2009, 08:25:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Cainad on May 15, 2009, 09:19:31 PM
There's a place in Port Jefferson called the I-Forgot-The-Name-Of-It, but I think it was some kind of bistro-style fancy burger place. Within a short walk of the ferry itself. They had a section of the menu where you selected anything you wanted to be put on your burger.
Tommy's?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

LMNO

Hm.  I'll be there this weekend, I'll have to check it out.

Suu

Booo, Bridgeport Ferry. If you're going to drive that fucking far from up here, may as well drive around.

-Suu
New London-to-Orient or Bust.

However, burgers = win. We have one at work that's just boursin cheese, sunflower seeds, and alfalfa sprouts, and we started a new one now with bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, and a sriracha-dijon sauce.  :fap:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Yay, bridgeport ferry. 

90 -> 84 -> 91 -> 15 = 2.5 hours.

BP to PJ = 1 hour, with cocktails.

PJ to parent's house = 5 minutes.

AS OPPOSED TO:

90 -> 84 -> 91 -> 15 -> 95 -> Throg's Neck -> LIE -> 495 -> 25a -> Parent's house = 4 hours, no cocktails.

Suu

95->New London

NL-OP = 1.30hr, with cocktails, lighthouses, and the occasional submarine out of Groton.

OP ->25a/Ocean Rd. = WINERIES/Riverhead Outlets -> PJ

-Suu
Thinks from a different geographical and gender perspective.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Suu

From Rhode Island it makes the most sense. I'm not going to take Rte 6 to 91 and back to 95, that's 'tarded.

LMNO

the pike to 84 is the quickest way from Boston, so I guess your milage may vary (literally).

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The hot dogs look revolting, but the plate they're on is AWESOME.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

3 mins in the micro was probally too much.
and my highschool sweetheart gave me that plate with cookies on it, i think for my birthday
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit