News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

My Music

Started by hashishi, November 20, 2008, 12:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hashishi

:cry:
My beatbox decided to die yesterday. Its off to the repair shop, and I am lost without it. I'm hoping it comes back working, with all of my tracks still there, but it may not. I was going to share my music on here once I recorded my new tracks, which was waiting on a new soundcard (my current sound card puts static across the recordings). But since my beatbox is not working, I could be waiting forever.

So, here is my stuff. http://www.mp3.com/artist/frew/summary/

The recordings are all a little rough because they were meant for one-off performances and since I put them up, I've come to the conclusion that some of them could do with some lyrics too.

Its all techno, and because I'm off on my own little trip, it doesn't really fit into a sub-genre.
Best Tracks:
00000001. DrumnBass psychadelic madness
Warm. Nice dance track
BassDrive: Heavy and hard.
Bazaar. (Ambient, finished as a finalist in the MusicOz awards "Instrumental" subcategory, without the use of any instruments in the traditional sense)