News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Post here before you do something "bad"

Started by Cramulus, October 29, 2009, 11:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I think I might go to Daddy Mojo's later tonight to meet my emotionally fragile former lover for drinks.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

I totally slept in until about 8 minutes after my class had started, went to breakfast, and still had time to go to class and catch part of the lecture. But I didn't.

Sorry for posting after the fact; it was early.

Cain

I mixed up the caffeinated and decaf coffee again

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I yet again drank a whole Spike in one go (this is one of only two energy drink brands where you really should believe the warnings that say "wait 20 minutes after drinking half a can" and "do not exceed one can in 24 hours"). I then tried to dilute it with whatever I could manage from the vending machine, which was animal crackers and juicy fruit, so that I wasn't twitching like a junkie throughout calc. Hint: didn't work.

The bad thing I'm about to do is spend money on hair-of-the-dog (some iced tea, probably, or coke) rather than buying some pound cake to dilute the stuff, more or less guaranteeing that I won't sleep properly tonight.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.