News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

what is this place?

Started by notathing, March 04, 2010, 05:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Whoa!

The website of a crazy person.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

cavehamster

Looks like they have a lot to say.  Fairly organized too, it seems.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: cavehamster on March 04, 2010, 07:42:11 AM
Looks like they have a lot to say.  Fairly organized too, it seems.

So, a dangerous crazy person.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

notathing

Quote130701 I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO A BASEBALLGAME BUT NOT soccer basketball opera hockey ballet or theater or movies.

Quote290801 0701 I remember often with delight, carving Swan soap (it floats)(or am i wrong, maybe actually it was Ivory soap that floated, altho one would think it would be Swan)---anyway, carving Swan soap, in Manchester, New Hampshire (age five years). Walking alone by lake or pond, stopping to carve Swan soap. Pleasant woods.

Quote250701 19:27 I love classical music (eg Bach). I love TV. I have mixed feelings about books, sort of like kid taking bath, I like it once I get in--but I read slowly. but thoroughly. in seventh grade I impressed teachers very much in a big reading-comprehension test. and I understand acting texts etc. I am an understander of words in my own language (USA), and am what I call an "associationist".

wat  :x :x :x :x