News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

DADT Survey- What would you do if you were FORCED to shower with a GAY!?

Started by DiscoUkulele, July 10, 2010, 04:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2010, 12:27:00 PM
I have a perverse urge to WOMP that.

Ha!  I say go as the spirit moves you.

On another note, I think "gays in the military" and "homosexual marriages" will soon take a turn for the accepted, just on a long haul, not a short one.  Gen X'ers are getting older and holding more "important" posts...they tended as a group growing up to have more tolerant views on homosexuality, as opposed to their forbears. 

I'm hopeful that the fact the debate (though still alive) seems to be creeping further into tolerance and eventual acceptance (I'm taking pot and its potential legality as a sign of this as well) means we can soon seen an end to fucktardry.

Though I've been known to Polly Anna this shit before.

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Jenne on August 05, 2010, 01:12:25 AM
Quote from: Cain on August 01, 2010, 12:27:00 PM
I have a perverse urge to WOMP that.

Ha!  I say go as the spirit moves you.

On another note, I think "gays in the military" and "homosexual marriages" will soon take a turn for the accepted, just on a long haul, not a short one.  Gen X'ers are getting older and holding more "important" posts...they tended as a group growing up to have more tolerant views on homosexuality, as opposed to their forbears. 

I'm hopeful that the fact the debate (though still alive) seems to be creeping further into tolerance and eventual acceptance (I'm taking pot and its potential legality as a sign of this as well) means we can soon seen an end to fucktardry.

Though I've been known to Polly Anna this shit before.

I'm optimistic on pot and acceptance of gays.  An end to fucktardry though I think is wildly over optimistic.  it's just going to be different sorts of fucktardry.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

LMNO

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on August 05, 2010, 04:43:58 AM
I'm optimistic on pot and acceptance of gays.  An end to fucktardry though I think is wildly over optimistic.  it's just going to be different sorts of fucktardry.

"We'll take the faggots and the stoners, but keep the goddamn Mexicans out of this."
    \
:mullet: