News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

DSPN Presents: Bracketology!

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 15, 2012, 02:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/register/joinprivategroup_assign_team?GID=212487

Deadline to fill out brackets is only a couple hours away. Join my group so we can talk some smack to each other for the next couple weeks!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

I'm in.

South Florida all the way, just to piss you off. :)
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

Well OK, if you want to just hand me the win now.

though I do have them winning their first round game. (Note: anyone who calls the play-in games the "first round" should sit on a cheesegrater.)

Sadly I'm actually more interested in the NIT this year as it's the only legitimate tournament right now. A legitimate tournament does not leave a regular season champ from one of the big six out of the field.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Is it just going to be you and I slinging shit at each other the whole time? That's no fun...we do that ALL the time!

I actually have 2 other brackets going, they're all a bit different. This one is by far my most outrageously picked, but hell, stranger things have happened...

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

I dunno, Fred and Iason are AWOL and they're who usually does it with us, so it might just be us. I had to enter officially to have a crack at the $5 mil prize and just threw out the invitation to the group as an afterthought.

Suu

Didn't you almost get it last year?

East Coast Hustle

That was the ten grand on CBS Sports and yeah, I would have won it if Butler hadn't won their final four game. IIRC I finished 12th out of a couple hundred thousand brackets. But y'know, close only counts with horseshoes, hand grenades, and fast women.

Suu

And we're tied at 11/16 after the first day. One of my brackets just got stomped on to fuck, and the cash bracket I entered with my pal from Louisiana is currently 5th out of 32 people in the pool. Early yet, though...

East Coast Hustle

I'm ahead on possible points though. The only team I had in the Sweet 16 that got beat was Wichita State.

East Coast Hustle

Picking UNLV to go that deep pretty much killed you. And really, how could you pick them to beat Baylor? I almost picked Baylor to win it all and if any team is gonna beat 'tucky and UNC it's them.

Suu

Let's just say, that if you win the millions, I expect a cut.  8)

East Coast Hustle

Looks like nobody's winning the $5 mil. No perfect brackets left. I had Duke bowing out early anyway but Mizzou wrecked my bracket pretty badly.

I'm not bummed though, I'm pretty stoked for the local nobodies who pulled the upset, especially since I'm going to an NSU/St. Patty's house party tonight. Go Norfolk State!

Suu

I somehow managed to pick the entire Western division correctly.

East Coast Hustle

HOW'S YER BRACKETS NOW, SPAGLORD? ARE THEY AS GOOD AS MINE?!? HUH??? ARE THEY?!?!?!?