News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

PEOPLE SUCK

Started by Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ, October 20, 2011, 07:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

chinese toddler run over by car, people ignore her and keep walking

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503543_162-20121691-503543.html

Aucoq

"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Salty

Jesus Christ. Every now and again I come across shit that I really wished I just hadn't fucking looked at. That is some fucked up shit right there. I hope the driver of that car is tortured slowly to death fucking piece of shit. And all those other fuckers.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Epimetheus

Thoughts of driver: Woah *stops car* Did I just do what I think I did? Um...Shit...Oh well *moves on*
???? And the walking people??? like a lone severely wounded child is mundane, or something??
Motherfuck.  :sad:
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Epimetheus

Roadkill: Humans now fair game.
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Cain

English-speaking journalists in China have said exactly the same thing, LMNO.

An excessively litigious culture leads to people being callous, self-centered assholes.  Who could have predicted? etc...

Aucoq

Thank you for the links, LMNO.  I was wondering if that was the case.  The story mentioned one case of someone getting sued for helping an old woman, but I didn't know if that was just an isolated case and the writer was just grasping at something to try to make sense of the people's lack of reaction.
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Xooxe

This kind of thing apparently happens everywhere, regardless of litigation.

Xooxe

Sir Squid Diddimus

When you do something wrong, the world is there to hurt you.
When you're hurt... you're the loneliest person on the planet.

Cain

Quote from: Xooxe on October 21, 2011, 03:19:54 AM
This kind of thing apparently happens everywhere, regardless of litigation.

Except Switzerland, where you are legally obligated to help (and immune to lawsuits if you do).