News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

Evil Little Bastards: An introduction, part 1

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 17, 2010, 04:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 17, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2010, 04:10:59 PM
Quote from: Cainad on November 17, 2010, 04:10:09 PM
Glorious. :lulz:  There's something very satisfying in knowing that someone can weird out their heathen co-workers and suffer no real consequences as long as they're doing their job effectively.

I have medical paperwork on file that excuses damn near any behavior (pill side effects).

The Americans with Disabilities Act:  Make it work for YOU.

What kind of paperwork should I be getting here?  As long as I've got that disability status I should probably start milking it.

An attending physicians report that includes side effects of medications is the key to workplace happiness.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

hmm.  Maybe I should go back on dexedrine.   :lulz:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2010, 04:10:16 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on November 17, 2010, 04:08:24 PM
Bringing the heat, TGRR.

I can't stand it.  :crankey:

They won't die, no matter how much I want it to happen.

There's a few more to go, and then an Annals style list, only the obituary is for intelligence.

If you mess with em hard enough, eventually, they'll off themselves

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 17, 2010, 08:54:39 PM
Bringing the heat, TGRR.

There's a few more to go, and then an Annals style list, only the obituary is for intelligence.

QuotePoo Dog asked about the huge 3'X5' pic of Squidy's famous leer hanging on my wall.  I told him she's Che Guevera's daughter (Poo Dog is a right wing nutjob).

Toldja I was gonna do that.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2010, 06:50:36 PM
Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 17, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2010, 04:10:59 PM
Quote from: Cainad on November 17, 2010, 04:10:09 PM
Glorious. :lulz:  There's something very satisfying in knowing that someone can weird out their heathen co-workers and suffer no real consequences as long as they're doing their job effectively.

I have medical paperwork on file that excuses damn near any behavior (pill side effects).

The Americans with Disabilities Act:  Make it work for YOU.

What kind of paperwork should I be getting here?  As long as I've got that disability status I should probably start milking it.

An attending physicians report that includes side effects of medications is the key to workplace happiness.

*makes a mental note* , for when I'm getting back to work.

If that works in NL. But I'm guessing it will. At least somewhat.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 17, 2010, 08:56:08 PM
Quote from: Sir Squid Diddimus on November 17, 2010, 08:54:39 PM
Bringing the heat, TGRR.

QuotePoo Dog asked about the huge 3'X5' pic of Squidy's famous leer hanging on my wall.  I told him she's Che Guevera's daughter (Poo Dog is a right wing nutjob).

Toldja I was gonna do that.
:lulz:

BadBeast

Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 17, 2010, 07:01:03 PM
hmm.  Maybe I should go back on dexedrine.   :lulz:
After 12 years, they took my Dexedrine script off me, on the pretext that I might become habituated to it!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

BadBeast

Bringing the heat, TGRR.

The trick isn't to make them die, (You can't, with any justification fuck with them anymore when they're dead) Just make them wish they were dead.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4