News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Guy's wife has affair with top city boss, is raided by anti terror directive.

Started by Slyph, February 22, 2011, 01:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slyph

This guy's wife was screwing her boss, her boss was a big swinging dick in some firm. He reports the affair to the company, he reports the affair to some of the guy's clients, He gets raided, twice. No charges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhSgEly55hw&feature=player_embedded

edit: Ah shit. had a brainfart, this belongs in "Aneristic Illusions"

Luna

Is it wrong that my first thought was, "damn, that's brilliant?  How do I arrange this as a special surprise for the hubby and his bimbo?"
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 22, 2011, 02:32:37 PM
I've already told you to report them.

Oh, that's coming, once my stuff is out.  (Gotta make another run this week, joy.)  However, "fired" doesn't have quite the same effect as two dozen armed cops kicking down the door.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

No, but it's still devastating enough. Just remember to file for adultery so he can't go after alimony.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Slyph

Sorry, I should've been clearer. The guy who reported the affair got raided.

Luna

Prince Glittersnatch III

Who knew if we shat all over the 4th amendment people would abuse their power.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on February 23, 2011, 06:16:02 PM
Who knew if we shat all over the 4th amendment people would abuse their power.

You Pinko Commie Terrorist!
     \
:mullet:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson