News:

PD.com: Living proof that just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Main Menu

WAIT

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 29, 2011, 07:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*GrumpButt*

lols

Before I could Super Woman /eyefork his ass a few of my male friends pulled us apart. Never did see him again at any other of the gatherings/parties. :P
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on April 30, 2011, 12:01:05 AM
Quote from: Luna on April 29, 2011, 08:59:31 PM
Worst line...  True story.

I'm sitting 'round the campfire with friends at an SCA event. 

Very drunk guy, at his first event drops onto the bench next to me.  His pick up line.  "Are you married?"

At the time, I wasn't, but I was living with my now-not-yet-ex-husband.  Deciding explaining the finer points was a waste of time, I said, "Yes."

"Oh.  Is he HERE?"

Me:  "Yes.  He is.  He's the big guy sitting on the other side of you... holding the pit bull."

All true.  He was in a chair rather than on the bench for enough stability to hold our full-grown pit bull in his lap.  She was cold.

His response?  "Oh..."  And he drops his hand on my thigh.  HIGH on my thigh.

I look at him, look down at his hand, look back at him, and just shake my head... and two of the guys (both bouncers back in the real world) decided he was all done, grabbed him by the shoulders, and hauled him off to bed.

omaaaag lmfao

Iv'e had something close to this happen, hubby wasnt there though. Instead of my thigh he grabbed my titts... I know they are huge but god damn man.....

This thread is worthless without pics.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

*GrumpButt*

>.>

I was all like......

And then I was like....

(Not from 03' Im just a retard)

The Good Reverend Roger

Dear GOD!

*whips mustache off*
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

*GrumpButt*

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 30, 2011, 01:03:30 AM
Dear GOD!

*whips mustache off*

PDer's HAVE to be sexy

It's a goddamn rule
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante