News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

HAMSPIRACY!

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, September 29, 2011, 09:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nigel on September 30, 2011, 07:26:50 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 30, 2011, 06:39:10 AM
9-29-11 Episode of The Colbert Report features a ham loaf with glasses on it called Ham Rove.

Recent episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia featured a ham soaked in rum eaten by Danny Devito, referred to as Rum Ham.

Forgive me if the link contains this info; I can't click it at work.

THE HAM IS COMING.

The courtship of my girlfriend involved her post of Ham Solo and my response with a link to Bijijoo's Presidential Ham exhibit!
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 30, 2011, 11:12:34 PM
Quote from: Nigel on September 30, 2011, 07:26:50 PM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on September 30, 2011, 06:39:10 AM
9-29-11 Episode of The Colbert Report features a ham loaf with glasses on it called Ham Rove.

Recent episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia featured a ham soaked in rum eaten by Danny Devito, referred to as Rum Ham.

Forgive me if the link contains this info; I can't click it at work.

THE HAM IS COMING.

The courtship of my girlfriend involved her post of Ham Solo and my response with a link to Bijijoo's Presidential Ham exhibit!

Awwwww! :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."