Main Menu

Unlimited family butthurt thread

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, November 24, 2012, 07:43:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplefraggle

Aucoq

Welcome aboard, purplefraggle!

Quote from: purplefraggle on December 08, 2012, 12:33:01 AM
One guy was wearing a bright red silk cape and carried a walking stick.

That sounds like my kind of guy!   :lol:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh all the polar bears- a few of us decided to do a clone day and then one of the admins disabled the name change function :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Anna Mae Bollocks

Catching up.

Twid, that guy went from "Ignorant moron you have to overlook" to "POS I wouldn't have in the same room with me" at "Funny guy called me a fag when I was 12, with no indication it was in jest, because I got my ear pierced. No one was present in the room except for me, him, and aforementioned cousin in rehab. I then told him he was more of a fag then me, and he slapped me upside the head and told me never to say that again."

Make him do it again. Beat his ass and then call the cops on him. Make sure they know he threw the first punch.
No, wait. That's all wrong. Boston is weird, they could still get you for fighting.

Get him on some cactus and drop him off someplace he's scared of. Worst ghetto you can find.

Fucker.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on December 08, 2012, 07:09:59 PM
Catching up.

Twid, that guy went from "Ignorant moron you have to overlook" to "POS I wouldn't have in the same room with me" at "Funny guy called me a fag when I was 12, with no indication it was in jest, because I got my ear pierced. No one was present in the room except for me, him, and aforementioned cousin in rehab. I then told him he was more of a fag then me, and he slapped me upside the head and told me never to say that again."

Make him do it again. Beat his ass and then call the cops on him. Make sure they know he threw the first punch.
No, wait. That's all wrong. Boston is weird, they could still get you for fighting.

Get him on some cactus and drop him off someplace he's scared of. Worst ghetto you can find.

Fucker.

I'm going to get very loud if it happens again, but I'm not going to provoke it. I'll see what Xmas is like, and take if from there.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS