News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

Important Warnings and Disclaimers for PD Members.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 11, 2013, 08:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Uh.... ah, forget it.  It's not important.  No big deal.  What you don't know won't hurt you. Sorry we brought it up.  Seriously, it's not a problem.  It would take too long, and it isn't worth it.  Not that there's really that much to say.  Just go on with what you were doing.  Everything's fine.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

We have been cleared to inform you that the threat of deadly tarantula attack is minimal at this time. Other considerations should be forgotten in light of this assurance.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on January 11, 2013, 09:32:34 PM
We have been cleared to inform you that the threat of deadly tarantula attack is minimal at this time. Other considerations should be forgotten in light of this assurance.

It has?

Fuckers are still all over the place down here...Especially given that it's a cold winter by our standards, so the bastards are all trying to get indoors.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

Well, minimal for most civilized areas.

So Canada, you're all set.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 14, 2013, 12:48:47 PM
Well, minimal for most civilized areas.

So Canada, you're all set.

Except for Manitoba, of course.