News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

So

Started by popeurmom, March 04, 2014, 04:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Resigned Obligatorily

Quote from: Cain on March 05, 2014, 09:05:16 AM
Quote from: :regret: on March 05, 2014, 08:40:50 AM
Quote from: Cain on March 05, 2014, 08:36:20 AM
While that's someones true, the newbie in this question is "bad blood", and just butthurt that everyone made fun of him.
And perfectly welcome to stay and be abused every time he says something confrontational or stupid.

Naturally.  I welcome the entertainment.

The thing is, I'll give him credit in that he actually does seem kinda interested in current events.  That already puts him a step ahead of most people.  But he really needs to realise that the devil is always in the details, that source interpretation is something every news agency involves itself in and so should be discarded, that history extends back more than three months and that maybe, just maybe, there are people out there who actually know a lot more than he does.

8)
Who am I?
I am a nobody,
and the odds are
that you are too.

If you say its a bad idea
to listen to a nobody;
you likely are also saying nobody,
should listen to you.

Do not trust the authorities on a subject;
simply because they are the authority.

Listen to them only if what they say is truth.

~O.R.