News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Most Selfish Bastard Award goes to...(drum roll)...

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, January 16, 2014, 05:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on January 16, 2014, 10:37:01 PM
So...asshole who doesnt actually seem to like his family, is never around...wants to eject himself to a mostly barren planet to slowly die?

Why are we all still talking about this and not shoving people in pods?

This should be a government funded program.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 16, 2014, 10:44:42 PM
Quote from: Alty on January 16, 2014, 10:37:01 PM
So...asshole who doesnt actually seem to like his family, is never around...wants to eject himself to a mostly barren planet to slowly die?

Why are we all still talking about this and not shoving people in pods?

This should be a government funded program.

The history of Australia strikes me as terribly relevant for some reason. Particularly the early labour sources.

Yeah! Just look how well that turned out.

Look, we are all out of room. There is no new world to send all the assholes to. Mars is looking pretty good, from a distance, is all I.am saying.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Junkenstein

I say we should just go balls out and head for Mercury.

If you're going to fuck it all up, stop even trying to make it work and enjoy the show.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Salty

Quote from: Junkenstein on January 16, 2014, 10:57:36 PM
I say we should just go balls out and head for Mercury.

If you're going to fuck it all up, stop even trying to make it work and enjoy the show.

That is sound thinking, my friend.

Project Mercury, 'Cause Fuck Y'all.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Reginald Ret

I would love to go to Mars.
I have no dependents though so I am allowed to be stupid and selfish.
I really want to see this succeed though i would prefer to go on one of the later trips.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

The Johnny

Think about cabin fever... think about cabin fever with NO INTERNET FOREVER. Oh, but lets look at wikipedia, it seems there's therapy methodology to deal with cabin fever!

Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabin_feverOne therapy for cabin fever may be as simple as getting out and interacting with nature. Research has proven that even brief interactions with nature can promote improved cognitive functioning and overall well-being.[4]

WELL, THAT DOES SOLVE THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM DOESNT IT? PLAY WITH THE MARS ROVER TILL YOU DIE OF RADIATION!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner