News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

TONIGHT. YOU. (Boston and Providence Spags only)

Started by Q. G. Pennyworth, July 01, 2014, 01:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q. G. Pennyworth

I'm making two-bite foods in honor of the two-bite baby that should be showing up sometime today for our friends. It's more fun making tiny foods when there are more people to feed, so consider this an open invite to this week's Tuesday festivities.

East Coast Hustle

I might have considered driving down for this if it weren't the single busiest and most hated week of the year for me. I mean, I'm not really a fan of AMERICA to begin with but the whole July 4th holiday bullshit can just fuck right the fuck off. And I know this has NOTHING to do with the thread topic but I'm aiming it at all the Massholes (because it isn't idle wealthy Mainers making my life hell right now, y'know?) I know and that includes ALLA YOUSE.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Q. G. Pennyworth

Fair. We should really schedule something where we get together and you shake your head at my crimes against food.

East Coast Hustle

I should be free sometime in November.

(It's funny because it's true!)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

I'm pretty bogged down until August, so I'm just catching this now.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS