News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Flyer #3

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 06, 2006, 01:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY!
Written in the spirit by The Good Reverend Roger.

Despite any rumors you may have heard, there is no conspiracy.  Certainly not one formed by asshats and jackasses commonly known as Discordians and Subgenii.  These groups are too silly and self-absorbed to do anything like attack the evils that beset our society by using The Machine's very own neuroprogramming techniques (which, of course, don't exist).  Anyone who says differently should get themselves a tinfoil beanie.

Indeed, the very idea of some secret cabal of weirdos, freaks, and mutants  out to topple the monolith that we used to call our government is ludicrous.  Especially given their non-violent methodology.  Everyone knows that revolutions only come with guns and near-mythical hero-figures, right?  The notion that some nebulous group is out there subverting people  with imagery and printed words designed to alter moods and behaviors is simply science fiction of the wildest, most escapist variety.

Even if there was, what could they possibly hope to accomplish?  After all, life in America is perfect right now, isn't it?  Things couldn't possibly be any better!  Unless you've been outsourced, or were born poor, or have weird ideas about civil liberties...but then you really don't count, anyway.  

So relax, citizens, ignore that feeling of the ground shifting beneath your feet, and discount any bizarre rumors you may have heard.  America is secure, the economy is great, and you have tons of stuff to watch on teevee.  And JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald both died natural deaths in 1963, and everything has been great since then, anyway.  Just grab a beer, turn on American Idol, and...

GO BACK TO SLEEP!

Or Kill Me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerTHERE IS NO CONSPIRACY!
Written in the spirit by The Good Reverend Roger.

Despite any rumors you may have heard, there is no conspiracy.  Certainly not one formed by asshats and jackasses commonly known as Discordians and Subgenii.  These groups are too silly and self-absorbed to do anything like attack the evils that beset our society by using The Machine's very own neuroprogramming techniques (which, of course, don't exist).  Anyone who says differently should get themselves a tinfoil beanie.

Indeed, the very idea of some secret cabal of weirdos, freaks, and mutants  out to topple the monolith that we used to call our government is ludicrous.  Especially given their non-violent methodology.  Everyone knows that revolutions only come with guns and near-mythical hero-figures, right?  The notion that some nebulous group is out there subverting people  with imagery and printed words designed to alter moods and behaviors is simply science fiction of the wildest, most escapist variety.

Even if there was, what could they possibly hope to accomplish?  After all, life in America is perfect right now, isn't it?  Things couldn't possibly be any better!  Unless you've been outsourced, or were born poor, or have weird ideas about civil liberties...but then you really don't count, anyway.  

So relax, citizens, ignore that feeling of the ground shifting beneath your feet, and discount any bizarre rumors you may have heard.  America is secure, the economy is great, and you have tons of stuff to watch on teevee.  And JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald both died natural deaths in 1963, and everything has been great since then, anyway.  Just grab a beer, turn on American Idol, and...

GO BACK TO SLEEP!

Or Kill Me.

FUCKING DOUBLE STRENGTH BROWN MITTENS = YUO!!!!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Cainad (dec.)

Some faculty members at my school received a copy of this (with Net's layout) in their mailboxes a while back. :lulz: